lets not submit to corruption

A guy of my age should never complain. Because we (my contemporaries) are the most energetic and dynamic persons and we are here to act and not to just blame for the wrong doings of others. We can realize everything that we dream of. Eradicating corruption might seem impossible but we never fear about imagining the impossible tasks. No matter what happens to me, I am here to make things possible. I am going to fight against the big muscled corruption. It might torture me and even end up taking my life but believe me I will not submit or compromise to this evil practice. I will take the inspiration from the holy life of late Satyendra k. Dubey. I will act as a torch bearer to his vision and carry his mission to the next generation. Raise your voice against corruption. Say NO to corruption.

0 comments:

Post a Comment