Venkata Swaroop Pappala

After many years of my stay in Germany, I am finally packing my things to go home. I was thinking what best fits in my baggage. Besides my two academic degrees I attained in one of the most prestigious university, I wish to take some thing more special than this. Is there anything so special to take home? All these years, I greatly missed my sibling, the corruption. But still I was able to survive. I haven’t seen him or his shadow anywhere. On web some German’s say they have seen him but mostly he is a distinct partner. But in India, he is my dearest sibling. I live with him every moment. Though I know, he is wicked and extremely bad. I still try to make him strong by helping him in all possible ways. I love him a lot. I never wanted to lose him. Every year when I visit India, I am so excited to see him. I miss him dearly. But even with so much affection, I never dared to bring him with me to Germany. Truly speaking, I never thought of such an idea. May be I don’t need him here. If I don’t need him here even during my long stay, then why do I need him during my short stay in India. I don’t know.

I am taking this special experience of mine back home. I have learnt that I can live without corruption. I am much happier and the society is better without corruption. So I will stay away from this evil act for the rest of my life. Is this not a worthy gift from Germany?

2 comments:

At 7 June 2009 at 17:02 Unknown said...

You are right, it's the worthiest gift that we can take with us anywhere. I learned also some good things in Germany and involved in those things. Our surroundings (society) play a big role. As we are part of the society, each and every person has a role to do. Hope for the better future.

 
At 9 June 2009 at 11:45 Satya Gopisetty said...

=================================== Corruption is authority plus monopoly minus transparency
===================================
Gift is a benevolence of humanity plus an offering minus reward
===================================

Swaroopppppp. Amazing!!!!!! My fullest commendation for your achievements(:-> kudos for the transparency).

With certainty, thissss ppplace is theeeeee locus to learn and carry over that to inculcate in your or our so called sibling(/s) :-X
..................probably in the form of an offering.

Civcs and the beloved public......P:E:A:C:E.......keine Kämpfe......every conscientious person has to illumine and shell out (on the surroundings).....what good is learnt on humanitarian grounds....Eeasyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Ahem.....We theeee humans of theee World should selflessly work to combat this sell out for the self upgrowth..................otherwisetschüs :-B.

 

Post a Comment